Thursday, May 4, 2017

Balsamic Chicken Roast with Brocolli (Baon Serye)

This is my first of will be many Baon Series.

Upon realizing how much money I spent on lunch buying food from the carinderia across our office, I decided to buy some chicken and fish from the supermarket and googled some easy oven recipes. Viola, I have food to bring for lunch and has prepared for my husband too!

Fortunately today, our boss is taking us out for a meal as her post birthday treat. I don't need to wait for lunch as this will be breakfast for me.

So here is an easy oven recipe for your chicken.

Balsamic Chicken Roast


Ingredients
4 chicken breast or quarter cut chicken (leg and thigh part)
1/4 balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper


Directions
Preheat oven to 400 F
Arrange chicken bone side down in a 9x13 baking dish
In a bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt and black pepper. Pour over chicken
Bake the chicken in 20 minutes and baste with vinegar juices.

*I added 3 minced garlic in the garlic.  I marinated the chicken with the mixture overnight before baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...