Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm an Unlucky Stargazer

I was quite excited when I was told that a lunar eclipse is happening.  But because the skies were cloudy tonight from where I am, I haven't witness the most spectacular occurrence.   Unlucky stargazer, that's what I call myself now.

But I'm not too unlucky, I guess, because a friend has been taking photos which I would like to share with you just in case you haven't seen it:  the Lunar Eclipse.  These were shot from Iloilo City by a good friend.

Photobucket
Photo by Paolo Segubre



The total lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth passes in between the moon and the sun, casting the moon in complete darkness. As per my friends, the humongous moon was bright red...  Truly a  spectacular sight.

Photobucket
Photo by Paolo Segubre


Photobucket
Photo by Paolo Segubre


Photobucket
Photo by Paolo Segubre

2 comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...