Monday, September 19, 2011

Breadtalk's Floss Buns

One of my favorite breads is Fire Floss of Bread Talk.
Photobucket

I was not initially a fan because of its price.  I was merely living by my allowance and later on my small salary. So I just pass through their store at SM The Block though I could not deny the fact that their breads smells outrageous.


My cousin, Bambi, introduced me to Bread Talk almost 2 years ago and I immediately became a convert.  I just love the floss!  I was not yet daring when it comes to hot and chillis so I stayed safe with the cheesy floss.  But as soon as I had the courage to eat spicy, I fell in love with their Hot Chic and Fire Floss.  I could even eat it without a drink.

To make this delectable bread, buns are spread with a buttery cream and then to it stuck the shredded pork floss either in cheese, hot or super hot flavors.  I love the combination of the cream and the floss in the sweet buns.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to share. I saw one seller in the internet selling pork floss. its very delicious. I bought several packs from him already.

    here is the link:
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/4809621/Pork+Floss+Bread+Business?referralKeywords=pork+floss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I'm just wondering if you know how to make the filling or the cream where the floss sticks to.. thanks?

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...