Saturday, March 5, 2011

Double Fried Chicken at BonChon Chicken

After a fun photoshoot at the landscapes of Ayala Triangle Gardens, Kat and I decided to try one of the restaurants at the dining area.  We chose BonChon Chicken.
Photobucket

We were not really hungry and we just want to feed our curiousity of why this Korea original restaurant has so many raves. Kat and I each got 3-piece chicken wings, served with rice. I had the sweet and spicy while Kat got the soy garlic version.
Photobucket
3pc Chicken Wings (Spicy), Php 135



I know chicken wings is sinful.  Fried chicken wings is harmful. Double fried chicken is deadly.  But we don’t care.  Oh yeah, their chicken is double friend making it crispier.  They claim that the double frying takes the fat out making it light and crisp.  I don’t know if this makes it healthier though.

Photobucket
3pc Chicken Wings (Soy Garlic), Php 135
I love the sweet and spicy taste.  The spiciness isn’t strong to make you sweat but it surely leaves a kick in your mouth.  I love spicy food really so if this makes you uncomfortable I recommend the soy garlic flavor as this is equally awesome.

-o0o-
BonChon Chicken
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Bounded by Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Avenue and Makati Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...