Monday, June 2, 2008

SPAtacular

I just came home from a treat-yourself-Sunday at The Aromatherapy Center with Kat. We both had a whole body massage. My body is actually aching right now but I feel so refreshed.

Photobucket

 I had a very rejuvenating and a bit hard massage. I was not able to sleep even if Kat and I were so quiet. But I'm not complaining really.. the lady doing my massage has really a good and powerful hands. And the thing about her is that, her pressure does not change a single bit. It was quite expensive though (as compared to my Bacolod spa) but that goes with everything here in Manila, I guess. :P
 
-o0o-
Aromatherapy Center
SM Megamall
5th Level, Bldg. A
Edsa cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City Metro Manila
Phone: 637-5411 to 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...