Sunday, February 23, 2014

Best Chicken Inasal at Aida's

Chicken inasal is a staple in Bacolod. It is like sugarcane, it is found anywhere.  But to appreciate Bacolod Chicken Inasal, my family and I always find ourselves at Aida's, in Manokan Country just beside SM.

So today, after months of denying ourselves from fatty foods (I'm helping my husband with his weight control regimen), we treated ourselves and gave in to the craving as we smell the aroma of grilled inasal when we passed by Manokan Country. Who could resist such comforting smell of good food?

Aida's welcome you with its festive vibe, eminating Bacolod's famous Masskara Festival all year round with its masks decors. The place is well lighted but the tables are a bit cramped and it gets overcrowded as customers pour in to dine.

Hubby ordered pecho (breast) while I got paa (legs and thigh) and two servings of rice.  I love Aida's inasal, it is flavorful, juicy and most of all fresh.They only grill the chicken upon order. Happy tummy indeed!

I used to put Chicken oil in my rice as it ads a little flavor. But had to stop myself from doing so because I need not tempt my husband from following. I love it best to eat my inasal with bare hands which is possible because Aida's provide lavatory for you to wash your hands before and after your meal.

What I like about eating inasal at Bacolod, besides its authenticity and freshness, is its price.  We only paid 187 for the whole meal.

-o0o-
Aida's
Manokan Country
Fr. M. Ferrero St. cor. Rizal St
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...