Monday, February 27, 2012

Lucky Plaza, Filipinos are lucky to have you.

I was adviced by my aunt to buy my sim card at Lucky Plaza because it is cheaper than in other malls.  So after finishing my business at the ICA, I proceeded to Orchard Station and walked to Lucky Plaza.

  Photobucket


 Not only did I find my simcard so I could be reached by possible employers, I found Lucky Plaza as Filipino’s haven in Singapore.  If you miss Pinoy food, you will find a stall that savors your tastebuds.   There are also stalls for remittance to you’re loved one’s bank-account.  The usual banks are PNB, BDO, Metrobank and BPI.  Also if you want to send your family a box of Singapore items, you could also find a courier at Lucky Plaza. 


 It would be crowded with Filipinos most especially during Sundays when most of the domestic workers have their day off and the only time where they could do their personal errands like remittance and shopping of things they miss from home. 


 I think I have heard a lot of Tagalog in one area alone.It made me miss Philippines. It made me miss home.


 -o0o- 
Lucky Plaza is located along Orchard road. To get there get off at Orchard MRT, then Exit towards Tangs.  It is beside Tangs. 


Lucky Plaza 
304 Orchard Road 
Singapore 238863

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...