Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Amidst the heavy traffic these past few days, me and my friends from work traveled to Makati to meet my favorite boss and one of the best people I have met, Frank.  Frank is my expat boss and was the former Operation Group Director of Manila Water.

Photobucket

Now he has retired and has moved back to UK.  He was just back in Manila for a consultancy job and taking this opportunity to meet up with old friends, me being one of them.



We didn't really tour Manila Pen. We just grabbed a table and chit chat until his friend came.

But what I would like to share with all of you is the most lovely Christmas tree.  It was not the tallest but it reached the ceiling of Manila Peninsula.  It greeted each visitor with beaming lights and gigantic decorations.   I could not help but have my picture taken.  =)

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Everyone! Let's give lots of love!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...