Sunday, November 13, 2011

Public Art at BGC

I arrived 2 minutes late.  2 freaking minutes.  Gates closes at 5PM and my charm didn't take effect on the security guard.  I failed at the attempt to visit American Cemetery for my Cemetery Hopping project.  Dismayed, I decided to walk towards Bonifacio High Street and I stumble upon this public art amongst the high rise buildings of Bonifacio Global City.

Photobucket

There's no information about the artwork anywhere near.  I find it unique but peculiar.  It looks like a scene from an alien movie or animated ones.

The material looks like the orange pipe/wire used in electrical connections.  There are also white wires sticking out making the porcupine effect.  It is surely a stand-out in the middle of the big busy life in the BGC.

-o0o-
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...