Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bacolod’s Fine Steaks from Lord Byron’s

I finally got the chance to eat the famous Lord Byron’s baby back ribs.  I have been hearing raves about it since highschool ( about 11 years ago!!) but only got the chance to eat its famous steaks after so many attempts.  Oftentimes, we go to the place for an order yet we find it close at an early hour because it is either sold out or they are not in operation.
Photobucket
Lord Byron's Logo



Being in my wish list for quite some time, this is the place I have requested for a lunch date.  We arrive at their main branch at Homesite Subdivision (near the basketball court) at around 1:15PM.  And horror of horrors, the place is about to close again.  Because Lord Byron’s only serve fresh meats, they only stock enough for lunch and another batch for diners in the evening.

Seeing my disappointed face, the staff helpfully called their Villamonte branch to ask if the baby back ribs are still available.  After an engaging good news, we got the instructions and the landmarks and transferred in the other branch.

The Villamonte Branch is good only for take-outs.  It is actually a car wash shop with a little grill for the steaks and 4 table sets.   It was already a late lunch and we are very hungry and we have no other place to go to, we decided to settle with one of the tables. 
Photobucket
Two orders of Baby Back Ribs, served with java rice and atchara

We got two orders of their ribs served with java rice. The moment the sliced of meat smothered in barbeque sauce hits my mouth, I was blown away.  It was heaven.  I saw angels.  Hehehe!  Enough with the exageration but really, it was magnificent.  It was very soft and cooked very well, no signs of blood making it raw and it was not overly cooked that it becomes hard.  The servings were very generous, I ordered another rice to go with it.
Photobucket
Baby Back Ribs, Php 150

I am one down in my list yet I look forward to another treat of soft and sumptuous baby back ribs only from Lord Byron’s. =)

-o0o-
Lord Byron's
Brgy. Montevista Homesite
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Tel. #: (034) 432-4054

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...