Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jollibee's Hash Brown Buger

I am a fan of fastfood.  It is one of my comforts.  So after an OT, I decided to check out Jollibee's newest addition:  Hash Brown Burger.  So I ate at the branch in Philcoa before I hit home

Beef pattie and a slice of cheese sandwiched in between two hash brown.  I think it was a good idea.  The taste complimented each other, nothing overpowering.  The hash browns, according to the packaging is baked unlike the typical deep fried so it is a healthier version.
Photobucket
Hash Brown Burger (Php 68) and with Drink (Php 80)


I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting no grease.  I was thinking that if it is baked, there is no oil..but then again maybe the pan was really greased to refrain the potatoes from sticking to the pan.  And as I bite at the burger, it is very crispy but the insides are soft.  This burger is quite heavy.  I never felt so full in my fastfood experience.

I also added one university float.  There are four flavors to this new drink diva of Jollibees:  Blue Bubblegum, Red Watermelon, Yellow Dalandan, and Green Apple.  The colors are based from the four colors of  UAAP.  I got Red Watermelon just because that's the nearest color to a Maroon. (Yeah UP!)
Photobucket
My dinner at Php 96
-o0o-

I would like to commend the staff who got my order.  I was insisting of getting a Hash Brown Burger with Drink (Php 80) and upgrade the drink to a float (additional Php 21).  But she punched a la cart for the burger (Php 68) and added the float (Php 28) so I actually saved Php 5.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...