Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Veggie Venture

For tonight's first home alone for the week, I'm starting off my vegetable evening diet. I'm back to my fast-paced life and I no longer have somebody around to do things for me like fixing my food let alone mix me a salad. So I dropped by the grocery and grabbed lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber and a variety of dressing to mix a very fast vegetable salad for dinner.

Frankly, I'm doing this to lose a little weight I gained over the holidays. I look really fat and my office uniform is proof to that since I hardly fit into it. So just to go back to my old physique, I'm eating grass at the time when metabolism is slow yet I still eat normally during the day... =) Hope this works!!!

I'm contemplating on doing exercise too... but for now, this veggie venture is my sacrifice.

Photobucket
Dinner: Veggies with French Dressing

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...